As we continue to GROW, A Advanced Septic and Construction is always looking for another Customer Service Representative to assist our team and customers. Qualified candidates should have extensive experience in Service Oriented Business (Septic & Sewer Industry).
MUST be a SELF-STARTER that interacts well with both customers and co-workers every day. Looking for a POSITIVE minded individual that is PASSIONATE about providing the best experience for our customer every interaction. Someone that enjoys the challenges of the service industry and knows how to have FUN doing it. MUST be a RELIABLE individual every day. Key Responsibilities:
Experience requirements include:
- Providing quality customer support
- Meeting service response time goals
- Troubleshooting problems
- Researching and answering customer questions
- Providing sales support and product information
- Friendly customer service and making process improvement suggestions
- Quickly and correctly identifies the customer's question, issue or problem
- Recommends the best product model or most efficient solution to address the inquiry with minimal hassle for the customer
- Broad knowledge of customer best practices for addressing various issues with our products and services
- Relevant experience in a customer service role or an equivalent skill set with strong customer service and people skills
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge and problem-solving ability
- Experience utilizing a computer-based dispatch program (Service Titan experience is preferred)
- Proven ability to provide quality customer service support
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Above average written and oral communication skills to interact with customers, vendors, and internal team
Benefits Package Includes:
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Medical Benefits – 100% Company Paid for Employee
- 401K – 4% Company Match
- Dental / Vision – Supplemental Available
- Life Insurance – Company Paid to 25K + Supplemental
- PTO – Sick/Vacation