As we continue to GROW, A Advanced Septic & Construction is looking for energetic self-driven Septic and Sewer Laborers to join our team.
No Experience Required!
High performing Laborers will qualify for a company approved CDL A Tuition Loan/Forgiveness Program at CDS Driving School!
(Eligibility based on Overall Performance after 6 months of employment)
Septic and Sewer Service Laborer Job Duties:
- Assist Septic Pump Truck Drivers and Service Technicians with Hand Digging Tank Lids and Hand Trenching
- Complete ONGOING PHYSICAL LABOR throughout your daily shift
- Work independently and/or with other peers to complete the job
- Superior customer service
- Willing to work LONG HOURS and YEAR-ROUND WORK
- Dependable transportation, and flexible scheduling demands (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Knowledge of tools, and proper use
- Positive attitude
- Other Assigned tasks. Duties may vary daily due to workload and scheduled jobs
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening process
- MUST possess a CURRENT VALID WA STATE DRIVERS LICENSE
- Must have a CLEAN MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
- Must be at least 23 years old to meet minimum age requirements for driver insurance policy.
- Willingness to learn and get dirty doing it
- Continuous improvement through training and development
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical Benefits – 100% Company Paid for Employee
- Life Insurance – Company Paid to 25K + Supplemental Available
- PTO – Sick/Vacation
- 401K – 4% Company Match
- Dental / Vision – Supplemental Available
If YOU can check all the boxes, then SUBMIT your RESUME TODAY for Consideration!-