As we continue to GROW at A Advanced Septic & Construction, we are currently searching for an energetic self-driven individual to join our team as a Septic/Service Estimator in Pierce/Kitsap/Thurston County.
The ideal candidate will be bright, self-motivated, and organized. They will possess an entrepreneurial mindset with a business development mindset.
This role requires a background in Septic, Sewer, Utility, and/or Construction Sales/Estimating/Coordinating or Proven Experience in the Field Installing Septic Systems w/ a desire to move into this type of role.
Our Estimator, will be expected to:
- Evaluate bid documents, construction blueprints, subcontractor, and material quotes
- Analyze and compile data. Prepare accurate cost estimates, including materials, labor, subcontractors, and other resources
- Travel throughout Pierce, Kitsap, and Thurston counties to attend pre-bid conferences, meet with customers on site, assess project scope and requirements, field measurements, and site visits
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Complete full Takeoff of Materials
- Create formal proposals for bid submissions to customers
- Follow up on bid submissions and secure/review contracts
- Manage customer projects to ensure deadlines and cost targets are met, including, working proactively with Field Crews to ensure the Team is setup for Success with all necessary information, parts, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships by providing excellent customer service while demonstrating the capabilities of our services
- Proactively seek out and acquire new business from a variety of sources
- Achieve sales goals by prospecting, calling, networking, and managing existing accounts The ideal experienced Estimator (Sales) will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or construction management.
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience with a winning track record
- Industry experience in Septic preferred
- Active Septic Installation Licenses in Pierce, King, Kitsap, and/or Thurston Counties preferred
- Aggressive and competitive nature to drive sales growth
- An elevated level of mechanical aptitude
- A thorough understanding of how to accurately read construction blueprints/specifications
- Exceptional communication skills and a client-driven approach
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong project management skills, and a commitment to performing duties with detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed deadline expectations
- Thorough understanding of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge and ability to regularly update Company CRM and project management systems to reflect interactions and job progress with new and existing customers
- Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
A Advanced Septic & Construction Offers an Industry Best Benefits Package Including:
- Excellent Pay
- Medical Benefits – 100% Company Paid for Employee (within 3 months)
- Life Insurance – Company Paid to 25K + Supplemental Available
- PTO – Sick/Vacation
- 401K – 4% Company Match
- Dental / Vision – Supplemental Available (within 3 months)
- & MORE!