As we continue to GROW, A Advanced Septic and Construction is always looking to add Experienced and Talented Septic System Technicians to our Septic Service Team.
QUALIFIED Candidates MUST be well Established and Knowledgeable in ALL aspects of the job and be familiar w/ Regulations in King, Pierce, Kitsap, and Thurston Counties.
*ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED SEPTIC TECHNICIANS*
Do You have a PROVEN Track Record in the following:
- Minimum 2+ yrs Exp – Septic System Service
- Certified O&M Level 2 Specialist (Active License)
- Driving a Company Service Truck/Van to/from Jobsite Daily (Must be Able to PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN)
- Operate ALL TYPES of Heavy Equip w/ PROFICIENCY
- Knowledgeable in Pierce, King, Kitsap, and Thurston County Code / Bylaws / Rules & Regulations
- Competent in Duties from reading Septic Drawings, Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Systems, Inspecting Systems for Property Sales, Filing ALL Compliance Reporting for work performed, etc.
- Ability to Pump/Clean Septic Tanks (Locate and Dig as needed to expose Tanks)
- Able to Direct Daily Work Activities of Labor Crew to work Safely while meeting daily production goals
- Abe to work closely with Customers from A-Z while managing their project while onsite
- Able to Collaborate w/ Estimators, Project Managers, Dispatch, and all others involved in the successful completion of each individual job
- Ability to Track / Log Daily Activities
- Valid CDL A License (Preferred)
- Active O&M Level 2 Specialist License
- Active Driver's License w/ Clean Driving Record
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical Benefits – 100% Company Paidfor Employee
- Life Insurance – Company Paid to 25K + Supplemental Available
- PTO – Sick/Vacation
- 401K – 4% Company Match
- Dental / Vision – Supplemental Available