A Advanced Septic and Construction is currently looking to add an Experienced and Talented CDL A Pump Truck Driver to our Septic Service Team. QUALIFIED Candidates MUST be well Established and Knowledgeable in ALL aspects of the job.
- ENJOY PHYSICAL LABOR EACH AND EVERY DAY
- Possess a Valid WA State CDL A License, Tanker Endorsement, & Medical Certificate
- MUST be a Minimum of 23 Years of Age
- Operate Commercial Vehicles w/ 10-18 Speed Manual Transmissions
- Pass Pre-Employment DOT Drug Screen
- Pass Background Check
- Pass Motor Vehicle Record Requirements for Driver Insurance Policy
- Attention to Detail w/ Paperwork
- Superior Customer Service
- Ability to Think Analytically and Out of the Box
- Extremely Comfortable w/ Technology
- Be Flexible w/ Scheduling (Days/Nights/Weekends – Long Days)
Our TEAMWORK Philosophy means ‘no job is beneath any of us’! While your focus and time would primarily be spent as a “Septic Pump Truck Driver”, we expect this person to jump in and ASSIST with ALL tasks needed from START to FINISH.
Our Core Values are simple - TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, SAFETY, and BEING HAPPY. With a BELIEF that “YOU should work to LIVE, not live to work”, we offer the BEST BENEFITS PACKAGE in the Industry along with a Competitive Salary.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical Benefits – 100% Company paid for Employee (within 3 months)
- Life Insurance – Company Paid to 25K + Supplemental
- PTO – Sick/Vacation
- 401K – 4% Company Match
- Dental / Vision – Supplemental Available (within 3 months)