Day by day, Electric tankless water heaters
are becoming the top choice for homeowners who are looking for a more efficient and eco-friendly way to heat their water. In this article, we will guide you through the top benefits of upgrading to an electric tankless water heater in Edgewood
so that it will be easier for you to choose the tankless water heater. Go through the article to know more.
Benefits of Upgrading To An Electric Tankless Water Heater
1. Cost Savings
Compared to traditional tank-style water heaters, electric tankless water heaters in Edgewood
offer several advantages that make them a wise investment for any homeowner.Traditional water heaters are specifically designed to heat and store large amounts of water, which can lead to significant energy waste and higher utility bills.On the other side, electric tankless water heaters only heat water when needed, where you can save up to 50% of your electricity bill.
2. Unlimited Hot Water Supply
Unlike a conventional water heater, an electric tankless water heater in Bonney Lake
does not store hot water in a tank. It may deliver an endless supply of hot water. Instead, as water passes through the appliance, it heats it as needed.When the hot water tap is opened, cold water enters a tankless water heater where a strong heating element heats the water. Water is provided to the tap or shower head at the desired temperature practically immediately after passing through this heating element.Edgewood's tankless water heater
can keep supplying hot water as long as the tap is open because it doesn't store hot water.This means you can take a long shower or run multiple hot water appliances simultaneously without worrying about running out of hot water.However, it's important to note that the electric tankless water heater's flow rate and temperature rise capabilities can limit the amount of hot water it can provide simultaneously. The unit's size and the home's electrical capacity may also impact the hot water supply. Therefore, it's important to choose a properly sized electric tankless water heater based on your household's hot water usage and needs.
3. Space Efficiency
Electric tankless water heaters
can help with space efficiency in several ways:
- Smaller Size: Compared to traditional water heaters, electric tankless water heaters are smaller in size, so they do not have to store large volumes of water. It can be easily mounted on walls or any light space. Due to its portability, it is considered to be a great option for home or limited spaces.
- No Need for Storage Space: Unlike traditional tank water heaters, electric tankless water heaters don't require a separate storage tank, so you don't need to worry about finding some extra space to store the tank. This is particularly useful in small homes or apartments where every inch of space counts.
- Flexibility in Installation: Electric tankless water heaters can be installed in various locations, including closets, attics, and crawl spaces. They can even be installed outdoors in some cases, freeing up even more space inside your home.
- Energy Efficiency: Electric tankless water heaters are much more energy-efficient than traditional ones. This means they use less energy to heat water, which can help lower your energy bills over time. Additionally, the fact that they don't have to constantly heat and reheat water in the storage tank means they are also more environmentally friendly.
All these factors can contribute to space efficiency in your home, making electric tankless water heaters a great option for those scouring to save space without sacrificing hot water.
4. Reduced Environmental Impact
These electric tankless water heaters
are environmentally friendly as compared to the traditional heaters, which solves half of your problems. It will only heat water when you need it, which means less energy consumption and less green gas emissions. Switching to an electric tankless water heater
is a great way to enable your sustainable and simple lifestyle.
5. Longer Lifespan
Electric tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than traditional water heaters, saving you money in the long run. Traditional water heaters typically last around 10-15 years, while electric tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
6. Improved Safety
Finally, compared to conventional water heaters, electric tankless water heaters
are safer. There is no chance of a tank exploding or spilling and causing water damage or injury because they don't store hot water. Electric tankless water heaters do not produce carbon monoxide, which certain homes can emit and pose a safety risk.
For any homeowner searching for options where they can save money as well as maximize the space and reduce the carbon footprint, Electric Tankless Water Heaters are the best option. It comes up with the benefits of unlimited water heater supply, space efficiency, reduced environmental impact, improved safety, and longer lifespan. In case you are thinking of upgrading your tankless water heater, then look no further and switch to electric tankless water heaters.Since 2006, A Advanced Septic and Construction Services
have been providing services in Bonney Lake, Edgewood,
and beyond. We believe in delivering our services in a quicker manner at an affordable cost. Contact us today to book your appointment.